Scavenger Hunt: The Fun Kind!
May 24, 2020
I LOVED THIS! It really was so much fun. I am at a beach house so it was fun to set a timer and run all over the place for 15 minutes! The photo below was my start time. 12:14 PM.
I honestly thought 15 minutes wasn’t going to be enough time to take all of the photo options. I got if not most put all!! I ENJOYED some photos. Others were my LEAST favorite. Others were the BEST out of the photos I took!
I did finish earlier than the 15 minutes at 12:26 PM.
That is how I after and during the Photo Safari. It really was fun to test my photography skills.
These were the items I was able to accomplish!
- Take a photo dominated by a single color.
- Take a photo of an interesting shadow.
- Take a photo of something futuristic.
- Take a photo at an unusual angle, e.g. looking up at something or looking down at something, or from the view of an ant.
- Take a photo into bright light.
- Take a photo of someone else’s shoe or foot.
- Make an inanimate object look alive.
- Make a photo that uses converging lines to draw us into the photo
- Take a photo of two things that do not belong together.
- Take a photo that shows a repeating pattern.
- Take a photo where you move the camera as you take the photo, so it gives the subject a suggestion of motion.
- Take a photo that is looking through a frame or opening to something else.
- Take a photo that represents joy.
- Take a photo that represents a metaphor for complexity.
Overall I really enjoyed it!